Iconic Care is a well-regarded, established, family-centred paediatric service providing high-level care to South-western Sydney families since 2018. Our mission is to provide a professional, collaborative, and dynamic speech pathology and other Allied health services to children of all ages with speech, language, literacy, and orofacial myofunctional difficulties.
Our goal is to enable children with life challenges to achieve their objectives!
We love and value what we do to support children and their families to provide holistic-centred care and support they deserve. As our team member, you will provide excellent speech pathology care to our general caseload. You will thrive with career and growth opportunities, job flexibility, work-life balance, negotiable salary plus benefits. This permanent, full-time position will commence as soon as possible (opportunity to work part-time if desired).
New graduates, early-career and experienced speech pathologists are all welcome to apply; we have multiple roles available.
- Provide assessment and evidence-based intervention for children (18 months to 18 years) primarily with speech, language and literacy difficulties
- Build relationships and communicate frequently with relevant parties
- Prepare written materials, including compliant notes, reports and letters
- Manage your own diverse, flexible caseload
- Work closely with our multidisciplinary team
- Contribute your individual personality and skills to our small but growing team of speech pathologists and allied health assistants
We invite you to apply if you have:
- Current Speech Pathology Australia membership and eligibility to apply as a Medicare provider
- Good time management and organisational skills
- An ability to work well both within a team and independently
- Energy and passion for working with children
- High level written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to build strong rapport with children and their families
- Excellent attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation and commitment to continuing professional development and evidence-based practice
- An ability to efficiently learn and use software, technology, and a variety of communication modalities to work smarter
We can offer you:
- Easy-to-access, bright workplace with own car space, kitchen and therapy rooms
- Supportive environment with regular team meetings and events
- Ongoing in-house and external professional development
- Career progression opportunities
- Provision of up-to-date therapy resources and assessments
Iconic Care thrives on our members’ diverse skills, experiences and personalities – we look forward to welcoming you and your skills to our team!
For more about this opportunity, reach out to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
All staff and customers are required to wear mask, common surfaces are sanitised regularly, vaccination requirement is a must have. We promote hygienic work environment.
Apply via Indeed.com or directly on our website; or simiply email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org